JQuery Cycle Carousel Enhancements

Feb 17, 2011 at 9:54 AM

Jan,

I just posted a review, this module is very appreciated!  If you would be interested in putting more time into the project I would be glad to contribute some written / video documentation and perhaps a demo site.

It's a great module and it would be nice to see it evolve. 

Let me know if you are interested.

Oct 23, 2011 at 1:30 PM

Great Module. Would it be possible to make it so that when you click on an image, that image loads into a new window / tab?

Thanks

Mark

Mar 11, 2012 at 1:59 AM
crash2000 wrote:

Great Module. Would it be possible to make it so that when you click on an image, that image loads into a new window / tab?

Thanks

Mark

Hello Mark,

I'm just writing to let you know that I've enabled this feature you requested.  I made the version which has this v01.01.02.

This can be downloaded here: http://jqcarousel.codeplex.com/SourceControl/list/patches and selecting ID 11721.

Hope this helps.  Thanks.. -Jeff

Mar 11, 2012 at 10:02 AM

That’s Brilliant Thanks.

Sent: 11 March 2012 02:59
To: Mark Bale
Subject: Re: JQuery Cycle Carousel Enhancements [jqcarousel:246443]

crash2000 wrote:

Thanks

Mark

Hello Mark,

I'm just writing to let you know that I've enabled this feature you requested. I made the version which has this v01.01.02.

This can be downloaded here: http://jqcarousel.codeplex.com/SourceControl/list/patches and selecting ID 11721.

Hope this helps. Thanks.. -Jeff

DISCLAIMER
The above information is confidential to the addressee. Unauthorised access and use is prohibited. Internet communications are not secure and therefore Crash 2000.Com Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us by replying to this Email as soon as possible and then delete this Email from your computer. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any email addresses mentioned in this email may not be used on any Email Lists without the consent of the owner.

Mar 12, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Hello..

I made some changes to the module.

Fixed a bug with the Spring rotating images. When Spring Equinox started, the Spring rotating images were not being displayed.  This has been fixed.

Added debugging capabilities via a checkbox. When checked, it'll display debugging information below the rotating images.

Added custom date capabilities. When the custom date checkbox is checked, the date within the custom date text field is used for testing the seasonal rotating images. No code/page changes required now; done within the settings page.

Download and install path 11734.

If there are any issues, please let me know.  Thanks.. -Jeff

Mar 15, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Updated the module once again.  You can find it here:  11762  Please test and let me know if you there are any issues.  Thanks.. -Jeff

Version 01.01.06 Changes:
Image Width/Height can be set. If rotating images themselves have their width & height set to 200x214, you can configure the module to display them as 100x107, etc.

Separate Top/Right/Bottom/Left Border Widths and separate Top/Right/Bottom/Left Frame Widths can be entered.

Padding around the rotating images can be set. Good for putting padding above, below, or to the right or left of the actual rotating images module.

Mar 15, 2012 at 3:54 PM
spook_man wrote:

Updated the module once again.  You can find it here:  11762  Please test and let me know if you there are any issues.  Thanks.. -Jeff

Version 01.01.06 Changes:
Image Width/Height can be set. If rotating images themselves have their width & height set to 200x214, you can configure the module to display them as 100x107, etc.

Separate Top/Right/Bottom/Left Border Widths and separate Top/Right/Bottom/Left Frame Widths can be entered.

Padding around the rotating images can be set. Good for putting padding above, below, or to the right or left of the actual rotating images module.

Forgot to add that if you set the border/frame colors to zero ('0'), then the settings for the color is setup to transparent.

So if you need the background to come through the frame background, this is how you accomplish this.

Thanks.. -Jeff

Mar 16, 2012 at 4:23 PM

I've started a new discussion HERE to easier track updates/changes I've made to the module.

Thanks.. -Jeff