IE 9 showing all photos twice at the same time....

Sep 13, 2012 at 8:54 PM
Edited Sep 13, 2012 at 9:06 PM

Thanks for your enhancements in this module.  I am having an issue in IE9 (No big surprise huh!),  In IE 8 and Firefox the photos show as they should one at a time rotating which works really great!  In IE 9 all photos are shown twice and all at once.  They are lined up one below another.  Any thoughts?

Sep 15, 2012 at 2:03 AM

Do you have a URL which I can use to look at what's occuring?  Thanks..

Sep 15, 2012 at 11:24 PM
It is a new website I am working on from inside a firewall. I will send you a screen shot on Monday. Thanks!

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 6:03 PM, spook_man <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Do you have a URL which I can use to look at what's occuring? Thanks..

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (jqcarousel@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email jqcarousel@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

--
Stacy Springer
sespringe@gmail.com
208-284-0995
Sep 17, 2012 at 4:23 PM
OK after more testing this morning I think I know what is going on. If I leave a trailing ',' at the end of my settings (In this case the comma after "fit:0,"):
timeout: 4000, delay: -2000, pause: 1, random: 1, fit: 0,
I can make the issue happen in IE9. Please see the print screen. If I remove the trailing ',' it doesn't seem to occur. Thanks for your time! I don't think this needs a fix I just need to pay more attention to details. Have a good week!

On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 3:24 PM, Stacy Springer <sespringe@gmail.com> wrote:
It is a new website I am working on from inside a firewall. I will send you a screen shot on Monday. Thanks!

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 6:03 PM, spook_man <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Do you have a URL which I can use to look at what's occuring? Thanks..

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (jqcarousel@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email jqcarousel@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

--
Stacy Springer
sespringe@gmail.com
208-284-0995

--
Stacy Springer
sespringe@gmail.com
208-284-0995